Electric Hoist With Rope Winding System
Mounting Patterns Fixed Type Hoist
- Model CD1, MD1 Electric Wire Hoist is a small-sized lifting equipment, which can be mounted on single beam, bridge, gantry and arm cranes.
- With slight modification, it can also be used as a winch.
- It is widely used in factories, mines, harbors, warehoused, cargo storageareas and shops, essential in raising working efficiency and improving working conditions.
- Model CD1 Electric Hoist has only normal speed, which can satisfy normal application.
- Model MD1 Electric Hoist provides two speeds: normal speed and low speed. At a low speed, it can do precise loading and unloading, mounding of sand box, maintenance of machine tools, etc.
- The standard lifting height is 6,9,12, 18,24,30 and 36 meters.
- The lifting speed can be single speed or double speed, even multi-speed with frequency inverters.
- The suitable rail for the low-headroom hoist is H-type rail, and I-type is also available.
- The recommended rope reeving of the kind of hoist is 2/1, 4/2 or 4/1.
- The normal travelling speed is 20m/min, and 12.5, 16, 25,32m/min by request.
- The normal rial gauge of the double-grider hoist is 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100 and 2300mm.
- The normal travelling speed of this kind of hoist is 20m/min, and 30, 45m/min by request.